A 24 Hour Guide To Zurich, Switzerland

A 24 Hour Guide To Zurich, Switzerland

Perfect for a stopover or a quick Swiss city break!

Zurich is one of the most popular cities to visit in Switzerland (which is probably the most obvious thing I've ever said on here but it's true). If you're into anything even remotely Swiss (and trust me on this one, even if it's just the chocolates - you will soon find reason enough to want to visit a Swiss city) then Zurich is bound to be on your travel radar.

Before I start though - a quick confession. See, rather than muddle through the streets of Zurich, learn the hard way where to eat, what to do, what to see...etc, I had a bit of an ace up my sleeve - I had local knowledge in the guise of my amazing Swiss friend who has called the city home almost her entire life.

You could always take a taxi but the tram here is pretty convenient and fairly on time. As far as prices go, this is one of the cheapest things you'll get in the city so it's worth getting one (even if you do end up using a taxi to get back home after a long evening out).

If you're anything like me, after a quick coffee here, this is when you realise you're starting to run late and need to hot foot it back to your hotel to pick up your stuff and either head for the airport or, in our case, head for the train station for a long weekend down by the lake.

Unsubscribe | 1245 S Michigan Ave| Chicago IL 60605

Comments